Monday, May 18, 2009

looking on the brightside

after trying to work through some recent problems ive been having, mainly due to communciation issues i think, I'm just going to let things go for now and enjoy the last bit I have here. So, let me further update you on my busy life ! Today, is monday, and one of my last three days of school, which seems very surreal, everyone is acting so normal...I just gave a presentation to 10 kids about the history of religion in the United States, it was interesting. They didn't ask any questions, although they never do :/ Tomorrow Annina and I give our presentation on intoxicants and we're bringing chocolate to bribe the kids into responding, hehe. Tonight I'm going to Anninas to finish up our project, hopefully we get it all done. I guess I don't have anything afterschool tomorrow..it seemed like I did. Wednesday I think I'm going to mimmi's school because she really wants me to, and then I'm going over to the viertolas. On thursday my family leaves for Turku for four days, I'm sort of looking forward to that ? It should be fun I think. Next week I have a religion test on monday, and an english test on tuesday, and then choir practice and then wednesday a freeeee day. maybe I'll go visit the sainpalos ? I'll have to call Anna today, I can't make it to the cycling class tonight because I'm going to Anninas...Thennnn next thursday is Lyseon Yƶ, which I found out is like a little school fair/carnival with decorated rooms and different things to do and such. So I'm looking forward to that, I think it lasts until midnight so I'll probably spend the night at Anninas house that night. Friday is no school, and then saturdddday is our last day of school ! I sing iwth Annina and give my speech and then I leave to Helsinki with my family. We come back on sunday I think ? I'll probably spend Monday and Tuesday with myt other families or with Annina, or amybe take some friends bowlnig or on a picnic ! I have yet to decide. And then that wednesday I have to go to Helsinki for 3 days and then to Turku for another 4 while my host mom goes to Estonia, which means I can't run my marathon race with Annina and Piia and I can't go to Roosas party. But I've sort of gotten past that now and jnow I'm jsut looking forward to spenmding the time I do have with my good family and friends. But I realyl ahve to catch a bus now, hence the horrible typing and spelling errors ! gotta run :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jocelyn- I wanted to check in and see how your adventure was going. I have not read each blog but enough to know you are fitting in and making the most of your experience. I am jealous of all your travel: I would love to go to Turkey, Estonia etc.. Continue to be safe while you enjoy. Mrs. Z p.s. I love you are using chocolate to encourage responses, I had immediate flashbacks to your HID presentations. :)