Sunday, June 7, 2009

my first mo ped rideeee :)

Petra got a mo ped a while ago and took me for my first ride on one ! It was a blastttt :D We went downtown to see Slumdog Millionaire which was really good, I thouroughly enjoyed the entire thing (: And then we rode back home and we took the path along the lake which was gorgeous as the sun was just beginning to set, (at 11.00 at night...it doesn't go all the way down until pushing 2 am. and then comes back up around 5 ! yeah. sleeping is getting more difficult. but its so niceeee<3) and it was so pretty. Today I'm baking twice baked potatoes and yummy chicken for the Sainpalos, the potatoes are sizziling in the oven (should they be?....) I just heard from my mom that my one and only big brother Jordan shot a 73 and 74 in my dads Golf Tournament this weekend and ended up with the lowest score next to my dad with the lowest score with his handicap. He won 150.00 bucks ! Ah, I'm so proud, congrats beefy, that is wonderfulll. And congrats to you too dad, it looks like your kidney held up ! Maybe its like a lucky kidney or something ? :P Anyways, so thats really awesome news. And tomorrow morning I think I get to skype with my lovely family members one last time before i come home (which is in a shocking 19 days. now its less than 20. getting closer and closer...) My going away party is from tuesday the 16th to wednesday the 17th at the Viertola's summer cottage in Kangasniemi. I went to that cottage in the winter to cover up some trees, but we didn't stay long, so I didn't get to experience it. But now the lake is all warm (well probably not really warm because our weather has sort of sucked this past week. its been in the mid to high 40's this whole week, on wednesday it was only +3 (38 or so) degrees outside. in SUMMER. gee. fun. But today the sun is shining a bit and its +8 right now at 11 30. not the best, but its not raining ! I'm listening to my little host sister obnoxiously singing singstar in her bedroom...its cute, but shes very loud....(reminding you of anyone ? ;D) Maybe I'll sit outside her room and film her ? ahaha. yeah maybe. Today I'm maybe going with Petra, pinja, and maria to this fairytale land in the town that Annina lives in. It sort of sounds like fun !? I don't really know what it is, just an amusement park fairytale land with a witch that walks around or something. and then ! this week Maria is going to a 3 day horse riding day camp, from 9 30-6 monday tuesday and wednesday. And then anna called the lady running it and asked if I could go with her one day, the lady said yes, but I would be an actual part of the camp. I mean of course I can help out with the kids, but I'll be actually doing the things, riding the Iceland Ponies, doing the arts and crafts, etc. So on tuesday, I am going ! To horse camp ! With a group of 10 year olds! HAhhaha. I'm really excited :D All I can think of is the one year Kelsie and I went to Miracle Ranch :) That was so fun ! I heard my brothers girlfriend is working there this year, how fun ! Anyways, then on thursday I leave to go back to Säynätsalo...and then that weekend I'm helping Raija bake lots of nummy things for Alvar's chruch confirmation which is on Sunday. He asked me if I would bake hime cookies, how sweeet ! I baked with Maria yesterday, she made (or tried to...they came out...interesting tasting...) White Chocolate Muffins and I made really tasty Mint chocolate chip cookies with white chocolate chunks, delicious. Anna and Lauri really liked them. And yeah. Thats it for now I believeeee. heres some pictures, more on my flickr !



No comments: