Monday, June 15, 2009

soooo yeah....

its been ages. but to be honest, blogging and pictureing have been put on the back burner while i try and spend every second I can of my last TEN days. Thats right, I'm coming home in 1 week and two days.....oh my gosh. This post will be short, so no amazing details about what I've been up to, but in short I have: talked with my family; bought new jeans; went cycling at Elixia; went to horse camp !; baked cookies; watched Ice Age 2 with Petra; camped in a home made tent made of chairs in blankets<3; jumped on a trampoline; said goodbye to Lauri, Juuso, and Harri for the last time :/; explored underground mines of "KanaVuori" which means Chicken Mountain :D; moved back to the Turpeinens; visited my host sisters at Scouting Camp; went to anninas over night and curled her hair :); spent saturday packing almost all of my things, which miraculously are all fitting into my suitcases !; got rid of three bags of clothing; talked with booboo online<3; went to Alvar's confirmation; ate a TON of food; got a cold >:O; got my report card from school; finished off some presents; wrote in my blog. If you'd like to know more, please write down your questions and keep it in a safe place until I return (:

This is what I'll be up to for the next ten days, probably not filled with blogging: have my going away party at the Viertolas cottage in Kangasniemi with annina, piia, petra, anna, maria, mimmi, nuppe, sirpa, raija, and me :D; celebrate Midsummers night eve, where the sun doesn't set, at the turpeinens cottage in tampere (vehnäjärvi) until sunday; go rowboating with raija and say my goodbyes to them; spend the night at anninas and spend the WHOLE ENTIRE day with her on tuesday; finish packing everything, say my last goodbyes, and head down to helsinki on wednesday; fly off on thursday ! i shall reunite with my family (hopefully :}) around 2 30 p.m. on thursday afternoon.

thats it ! <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joce,
i cant wait for you to get home.. it has been forever....miss you...
alysha