Friday, June 5, 2009

We did it !

Hooray ! :) We finished our race ! It was a total of 5.4 km, roughly the equivalent of 3.5 miles, in 41 minutes, 22 seconds. We didn't run it all out, just a good steady pace and we never stopped ! But it was really fun, although the worst possible weather ever. Rainy, freezing cold, super windy next to the lake and over the bridge, kind of miserable. But altogether really quite fun :) We got a huge picnic lunch dinner thing afterwards as well as a free plant ! Haha, how cute :D But yeah, here are some pictures from it ! The first two pictures are of this old man who picked my number randomly and then read my forecast from my palm. I had no idea what was happening ! It was really hillarious and the girls just kept laughing and laughing down below, haha. Good times. The next picture is of our whole team with our medals ! :D Andthe last one is of me piia, piia's friend Lili i think, and annina :)




No comments: